Best UPI Rupay Credit Card In India 2023 : Best UPI Rupay Credit Card In India 2023 : Ever since RuPay Credit Card has come in the market, there has been a stir in all the banks and everyone wants to apply for this credit card and banks have also started competing among themselves and today we will talk about three such credit cards which are You can make payment by linking with UPI.
3 MOST POPULAR UPI RUPAY CREDIT CARDS :
- ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card
- Kotak UPI Rupay Credit Card
- HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Credit Card
ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card : This is one of the most popular credit card in ICICI bank if you have any ICICI Bank account or existing credit card then you can get it lifetime free basis and there are no joining fee and no annual fees. Some additional details about this credit card below :
- EARN 2 REWARD POINTS, ON EVERY ₹ 100 SPENT ON YOUR CARD (EXCEPT FUEL)
- EARN 1 REWARD POINT, ON EVERY ₹ 100 SPENT (ON UTILITIES AND INSURANCE CATEGORIES)
- AVAIL 25% DISCOUNT, UP TO ₹ 100 ON BOOKMYSHOW AND INOX
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE COVER OF ₹ 2 LAKH
- Joining fee of Rs. 500 + GST
- Annual fee of Rs. 500 + GST from 2nd year onwards – waived off if you spend more than Rs. 1,50,000 in the previous year.
- UNDER THE NEW ICICI BANK MILESTONE REWARDS PROGRAMME, GET 2000 REWARD POINTS ON SPENDING ₹ 2,00,000 ON YOUR CARD
- AND 1,000 REWARD POINTS EACH TIME YOU CROSS RS 1,00,000 SPEND, THEREAFTER, IN AN ANNIVERSARY YEAR; MAXIMUM OF 10,000 REWARD POINTS, PER YEAR
Kotak UPI Rupay Credit Card : This credit card also come with no joining fee no annual fee it’s completely lifetime free credit card if you have Kotak Mahindra Bank account or existing credit card then you can apply for this credit card absolutely free. Now talk about this credit card fees and charges features and benefits and other details below mentioned :
- Rewards Point : Earn 3 Reward Points Per Rs. 100 Spent
- Reward Redemption : 1000 Reward Points = Rs. 100
- (Lifetime Free) Zero Joining & Annual Fees
- You can earn reward points on your UPI spends with this card.
- This is a virtual credit card.
- Earn 3 Reward Points per spend of Rs. 100 made with this card.
- There is no capping on Reward Points earned.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Applicant must be an existing Kotak Bank customer.
HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Credit Card : India one of the most popular and largest private sector bank is HDFC Bank in this Bank recently launch HDFC upi rupay credit card if you want to apply for this credit card the below mentioned details.
Also Read : How to buy insurance
- 3% Cashpoints on Groceries, SuperMarket & Dining spends & PayZapp transactions.
(Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
- 2% Cashpoints on Utility spends (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
- 1% Cashpoints on other spends (Excluding Rent, Wallet loads, EMI, Fuel & Government categories) (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month) 1 CashPoint Value = ₹0.25
Interest Free Credit Period : Avail up to 50 days
Renewal offer : Get renewal membership fee waived off by spending ₹25,000 and above in an annual year
Fees & Charges : Joining/ Renewal Membership Fee – ₹99/- + Applicable Taxes (Festive Season Offer!!!
Spend ₹25,000 or more in an annual year, before your Credit Card renewal date and get your renewal fee waived off from 2nd year onwards.
Conclusion : in this article we discuss about the three credit card Kotak ICICI and HDFC rupay credit card three banks are most popular and release offer time to time if you want to apply any credit card you can check out our Credit Card section for India’s most popular credit card details and apply link also available.
All Credit Card Apply : Click Here